Track Incidents and Events with Incident Reports
When something happens out of the ordinary, you want to track it in real-time so you don't forget and you can tell your doctor on your next visit. Tracking incidents helps your doctors, nurses, and therapists provide you and your loved ones better care.
MitoAction Mobile makes it easy for you to manually report a specific incident (e.g., seizure, fall) with an Incident Report. You can even enter past Incidents to chart the history with those incidents.
Follow these simple steps below on how to track using Incident Reports in MitoAction Mobile powered by Karen.
Note: You can also add Incident Reports in MitoAction Online.
1. From within a conversation (like your PHI Conversation), tap the “+” icon next to reveal the action menu.
2. Select “incident report”.
3. Complete the required fields marked “❉”. (Image shows completed sections). Try to give as much detail even on non-required fields to help everyone understand what happened.
4. Tap the “check mark” in the upper right corner to complete your report.
5. To view the completed report, simply tap on the Incident Report Action Message to reveal the details.
To view a chart of your symptom or incident history, tap “View History” or “View Chart” to see real-time longitudinal updated charts right on your device.